Electronics production machinery SMT Samsung decan s1 s2 pick and place machine
Pick and Place Machine, 03015 Ready and highly flexible with wide component range, high accuracy and large board options up to 1500mm in length.
Capable of placing SMT components up to 75mm in length and down to 0.3mm lead pitch.
Pick and Place Machine, highly flexible with wide component range, high accuracy and large board options up to 1500mm in length.
The new DECAN S1 is a 10 spindle machine with huge capability.
New improved mega pixel fly cameras allow SMT Placement of 03015 components on the fly using an improved SMT CN015 nozzle.
To repeatedly place these components require a higher level of accuracy, so the DECAN S1 drive has been improved and now has increased accuracy and repeatability of ±28μm @ Cpk≥ 1.0/Chip and ±35μm @ Cpk≥ 1.0/IC.
Very easy to use with a simple graphical parts database interface making it very quick to learn.
Full vision system with auto-teach function making it quick and simple to set up new parts not known to the database.
Use of SMART Feeders for small strips of components and of course auto loading and auto splicing, reducing loading time to just under 10 seconds as opposed to 40.
Highly reliable and low cost per placement and in fact low cost of ownership. People love these machines because the average consumable parts cost per year is around £100 for a set of vacuum filters, so extremely low cost of ownership!
|Max. PCB Size (Standard) (mm)||510 x 510|
|Feeder Capacity (8mm)||120|
|Max. Component Height (mm)||15mm|
|Max. Component Size (mm)||55 x 55, 75mm Long Connector|
|Min. Component Size metric/imperial||03015|
|Optional PCB Sizes (mm)||1500 x 460|
|Placement Accuracy||+/-28um @3 sigma|
Hanwah Decan S1 SMT Pick And Place Machine
• Improves actual productivity
• Improves placement quality
• Reduces loss rate
Highest Performance among Chip Mounters of the Same Class
• Improves the microchip loss rate and placement quality by preventing the occurrence of air leaks
Run Time Calibration
Highest Applicability of Medium Speed Chip Mounters to PCBs
• 510 x 510mm (standard) / 1500 x 460mm (option)
– Possible to produce PCBs up to 1,500mm(L) x 460mm(W) in size
Expands the Component Recognition Range with a High Pixel Camera
• The fly camera can recognize all chips of 03015 ~ 16mm
Improves Simultaneous Pickup Rate
• Arranges pocket positions automatically through communication between the machine and feeder
Improves the Placement Speed of an Odd-Shape Component
• Increases speed by approximately 25% by optimizing the fix camera recognized motion sequence
Places Microchips Stably
Recognizes the Nozzle Center
• Maintains placement accuracy by performing automatic calibration during production
Auto Maintenance Prevents Pickup Error and Maintains Placement Quality*
• Measures pneumatic pressure and flow rate of the nozzle and shaft
• Removes foreign materials on the nozzle and shaft by high pressure
Increased Convenience of Operation
Reduces the Teaching Time of a Large Odd-shape Component
• Expanded FOV of Fiducial Camera: 7.5mm → 12mm
– Reduces the time to teach the component pickup/placement point and improves the convenience of teaching
Maintains the Pickup Coordinate of the Common Feeder
• When changing a model, reduces the model changing time by succeeding the pickup information of a similar model
Unifies the Chip Component Lighting Level
• By setting the same lighting value collectively, minimizes the lighting changing time, removes the productivity deviation by machine and improves the convenience of part DB management
Support of Multi-vendor Component *
• It’s possible to manage the same components supplied by two suppliers in one part name, so it’s Possible to perform production continuously without changing the PCB program for the components supplied by different vendors
Teaches Large-sized Components Easily (Panoramic View)
• Performs split-recognition of a large-sized component that is out of
the camera recognition range (FOV) and merges split component images into a single image before displaying.
– Easily teaches the pickup/placement position of a large-sized component